Week Commencing 1st June 2020
Week Commencing 18th May 2020
Week Commencing 11th May 2020
Week Commencing 4th May 2020
Week Commencing 27th April 2020
We want the children to spend some time focusing on happy, positive things, so why not complete this Positivity Diary over the Easter Holidays? It does not need to be printed out as the ideas can be noted down elsewhere or just even discussed
Week Commencing 30th March 2020
www.ictgames.com Selection of interactive games
www.topmarks.co.uk Selection of interactive games
Year 1 Using Units of Measurement Measuring Length and Height
www.ictgames.com selection of interactive games
www.phonicsplay.co.uk phonics based games
There is an app for ‘BigCatCollins’ to download interactive story books, the children can read them to themselves or have the story read to them.
Read a Traditional tale then:
- use puppets (or make paper puppets) to retell it to your family
- make Gingerbread Men
- make porridge for the three bears
- design a new chair for baby bear
- create a ladder (using spaghetti, paper, lolly pop sticks whatever you have to hand) to rescue Rapunzel from the tower
- draw a map to get Red Riding Hood safely to Grandma’s house
- plan and create a tea party fit for the Mad Hatter
Writing prompt pictures
‘alex’ app for tablets to practise coding which the children have learnt in Computing.
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=HCmSPZ4meT4 This will allow you to take a 360 tour of Warwick Castle.
Family Tree -if you haven’t already completed this you could create a family tree to show your family. You could then use words like mum, dad, brother, sister, aunty, uncle, cousin, grandma, grandad to describe the relationship they have to you.
Creating self portraits