Children should wear school uniform. Our colours are navy and jade green. The following items are suggested and are available from the Webb Ellis School Wear Shop in Rugby, My Clothing website https://myclothing.com/henry-hinde-infant-school/9277.school and major chain stores.
- Henry Hinde Infant School navy crewneck sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Jade green polo shirt, plain or with the school logo
- Grey long trousers with grey socks
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress with grey tights or socks
- Navy school book bag with or without logo
- Grey shorts may be worn with grey socks or blue and white gingham dresses with white socks.
- Children may bring a baseball cap (plain or with the school logo) to school in the summer months to protect them from the sun.
- White t-shirt with or without logo.
- Navy blue PE shorts.
- Black plimsolls or trainers with non-marking soles.
- School PE bag with logo.
- Long hair (over shoulder length) should be tied back.
- School colours of navy blue or jade green only.
- Practical and functional, small in size and limited to plain bobbles, slides or hairbands.
- JoJo ribbons/bows are not allowed.
- Black sensible school shoes (not trainer type shoes or dolly shoes).
- Fashion footwear such as open toed sandals or high heels are not suitable for school.
- Boots are not allowed.
- Jewellery must not be worn to school, including watches.
- If your child has pierced ears, we recommend that they do not wear earrings during the school day because the children are very active in their learning and earrings are at risk of being pulled out. We will allow a single pair of plain stud earrings however these must be taped up or removed before PE.
- Children are not allowed to wear nail varnish or make-up in school.